Family Literacy Week 2021 Social Media Kit
The Family Literacy Week 2021 theme is “Let’s Be Active! Move * Play * Learn.”
Here are some materials to help you promote the week (January 24-31) on social media:
- Facebook banner
- Twitter banner
- Instagram banner
- Framed photos (Right click the images below and “save-as” to your device to use on social media.)
- Active play is an essential part of children’s development.
- Unstructured play is as important as organized sports and games.
- Children learn by watching, so join in the play!
- Build active play into your family’s day.
- Put screens away and get active instead.
- Match activities to children’s abilities – let them take the lead!
- A family walk builds strength and connections while reducing stress!
- When we move and play, we learn, have fun and get stronger.
- Let’s be active! Children learn by watching, so join in the play!
- Balancing, pushing, pulling, throwing and counting steps are great active play games for toddlers.
- Vigorous play builds strong bones and muscles and teaches body and spatial awareness.
Please use the hashtags #LetsBeActive and #FLW2021.