Date posted: August 31, 2017
We’re looking forward to Team Trivia Challenges in September. These fundraising events are a lot of fun (and maybe a bit competitive).
Join us for a little practice to get ready. Test your trivia knowledge with these questions:
- What is a word in English without a rhyming word?
- Crayola crayons started with 8 colours. How many colours are there now?
- What do the words ‘racecar’, ‘kayak’ and ‘level’ have in common?
- A group of whales can be called a ‘pod’. What are four other words that are collective nouns for whales?
- In 2016, the most popular name for a baby boy in BC was:
- In 2016, the most popular name for a baby girl in BC was:
- The boat on the Canadian dime symbolizes the magnitude of the fishing industry in Canada and the maritime skills of Canadians. What’s the name of that boat?