Trivia Teasers 2020
Date posted: September 15, 2020
We’re looking forward to Team Trivia Challenge next week. This fundraising event is a lot of fun (and maybe a bit competitive). And this year, it’s a virtual event so you can join from the comfort of your own home.
Here’s a little practice to get ready. Test your trivia knowledge with these questions:
- Orange, silver and purple are all colours. What else do they have in common?
- A new toonie features a design by which famous Indigenous artist?
- What do the words ‘racecar’, ‘kayak’ and ‘level’ have in common?
- A group of whales can be called a ‘pod’. What are four other words that are collective nouns for whales?
- In 2019, the most popular name for a baby boy in BC was:
- In 2019, the most popular name for a baby girl in BC was:
- What comes after a million, billion and trillion?
Want to check your answers? Click the links below.