Teach Mental Health
Date posted: October 10, 2018
New this year, Teach Mental Health is free online, self-paced professional development for teachers to increase their knowledge about mental health and mental illness. The seven modules are designed to give teachers and teacher candidates a foundation of mental health literacy, including effective strategies to use with students and in your own life.
The seven modules are:
- Module 1: Introduction & Background
- Module 2: Stigma & Mental Health
- Module 3: Human Brain Development
- Module 4: Understanding Mental Health, Mental Illness & Related Issues in Young People
- Module 5: What is Treatment?
- Module 6: Seeking Help & Providing Support
- Module 7: Caring for Students & Ourselves