Partnering for Change
Date posted: March 11, 2015
New online resource from the BC Centre for Employment Excellence!
Partnering for Change: Best practices for planning, managing, and improving contractor and sub-contractor collaborations summarizes best practices in partnerships and collaborations.
It includes information for understanding contractual relationships in the non-profit sector as well as key factors to ensure a successful partnership.
The tool addresses the following questions:
(1) How do you build trust within a contractor/sub-contractor partnership?
(2) What should be included/excluded from these contracts?
(3) What can managers do to help ensure a successful partnership?
(4) What can managers do to intervene if the partnership fails?
(5) How do partnerships help organizations achieve their intended impacts?