New Workplace Curricula
Date posted: May 7, 2019
Are you involved in workplace or workforce training? Check out these new publications from Community Literacy of Ontario!
Last year, CLO received funding to support curriculum enhancements for Literacy and Basic Skills agencies. They identified occupational curriculum as an important topic with high interest from learners and practitioners. Working with four community-based literacy agencies in Ontario, they developed and recently released:
- Clerical & Office Administration – Learner Modules (Kingston Literacy & Skills) 2019
- Clerical & Office Administration – Practitioner Modules (Kingston Literacy & Skills) 2019
- Food Counter Attendant & Kitchen Helper (Connections Adult Learning) 2019
- Health Care Preparation – Learner Workbook (Brant Skills Centre) 2019
- Health Care Preparation – Instructor Manual (Brant Skills Centre) 2019
- Retail (Sudbury Vocational Resource Centre) 2019
Thanks to Community Literacy of Ontario for generously sharing these useful resources!