Music and COVID-19
Date posted: May 8, 2020
During the coronavirus pandemic, people have turned to music to connect, collaborate and create calm. The following articles show the varied ways music has been used.
- The Beat Goes On: High School Choirs Improvise In The Age Of Coronavirus
- Music for self care: Listening to music with intention
- Music-making bring us together during the coronavirus pandemic
- OPINION: ‘It’s especially devastating to think about students who rely on music classes to get them through the school day’
- Scientists have turned the structure of the coronavirus into music
- We asked a music therapist how to relieve anxiety caused by social distancing
- Why do we turn to music in times of crisis?
COVID-19 has resulted in a change in how we listen to music. Find something to enjoy in CBC’s up-to-date list of Canadian live streams to watch during COVID-19!