Let’s Make It! with Recycled Materials
Date posted: January 7, 2019
Families can have fun making things together without spending any extra money. You can use items you have at home. And, maybe even items you would put out for recycling.
Here are some ideas to get you started making things with recycled materials:
- 75 Recycled Art Projects for Kids
- Make Your Own Instruments From Recycled Materials
- Play with Free Stuff: No Batteries Required!
- Recycled Art Sculpture | Mystery Box Challenge
- Recycled STEM Activities and Challenges for Kids
- Two Stunning Projects Made Entirely from Recycled Materials
- Upcycled Recyclables! 34 Recycled Kids Crafts & Activities
And, don’t forget the things you can make without using any materials, such as songs, stories, smiles and memories.
Have fun making things together!