Date posted: October 4, 2019
Did you know that October is Learning Disabilities Awareness Month? It’s a great time to become better informed about dyslexia and other learning disabilities.
Five places to get more facts about dyslexia:
- 7 Common Myths About Dyslexia
- Debunking the Myth about Dyslexia
- Dyslexia FAQ from The Yale Center for Dyslexia & Creativity
- International Dyslexia Association Fact Sheets
- Unraveling the Myths Around Reading and Dyslexia
For more detailed information on dyslexia, email email@example.com and ask to borrow Overcoming Dyslexia by Sally Shaywitz, Not Stupid, Not Lazy: Understanding Dyslexia and Other Learning Disabilities by Linda Siegel or another resource from our Dyslexia Resource List.