Bike to Work and School Week
Date posted: May 24, 2018
Next week is Bike to Work & School Week in BC. Starting on May 28th, the focus is on cycling for transportation, fun, health and wellness. There’s still time to get ready to participate. You can register to win prizes. To learn more, visit GoByBikeBC.
Here are some resources with safe cycling tips:
- Bicycle Safety – from the RCMP
- Bike Smarts: your guide to teaching bike safety
- BikeSense Manual – from the British Columbia Cycling Coalition
- Road safety: Cycling safety – from ICBC
- Road safety resources for teachers – free resources to order for K to Grade 7
And, here are some reminders for drivers to help keep cyclists safe.