Adult Literacy: No One Way
Date posted: September 16, 2020
Did you attend Dr. Allan Quigley’s Adult Literacy: No One Way webinar series earlier this year? Now that the Decoda Library has reopened, we’re able to loan you the recommended reading for this training. We have a few copies of Building Professional Pride in Literacy: a Dialogical Guide to Professional Development for Practitioners of Adult Literacy and Basic Education.
Here are some other titles that Allan recommends:
- Action Research in Workplace Education: a Handbook for Literacy Instructors
- Enhancing Adult Motivation to Learn
- Learning in Adulthood: a Comprehensive Guide – 4th edition
- Pedagogy of the Oppressed
- The Skillful Teacher
- Transformative Learning in Practice: Insights from Community, Workplace, and Higher Education
To borrow any of these books, email email@example.com.