Adult Literacy Education Journal – new issue
Date posted: November 14, 2019
The second issue of Adult Literacy Education: The International Journal of Literacy, Language, and Numeracy has been released. It contains the following articles:
- Health Insurance Literacy and Low Wage Earners: Why Reading Matters
- Journeys of Transcultural Literacies: Working Toward Transformative Learning in Adult Literacy Education
- The PIAAC Numeracy Framework: A Guide to Instruction
- Why White Instructors Should Explore Their White Racial Identity
- “Race”ing White Instructors: Beyond the Black-White Binary
- Response to Stephen D. Brookfield’s Why White Instructors Should Explore Their White Racial Identity
- Response to Edith Gnanadass and Shantih E. Clemans
- Review of Foundations of Adult and Continuing Education
- Review of The Open Door Collective: The Workforce Basic Skills Resources Collection
- Cultivating Creativity in Adult Literacy Education Settings
- Blended Learning Program Development
You can download the full journal.
Thanks to ProLiteracy for providing free access to these articles.