Adult Learning through Online Videos
Date posted: November 12, 2015
Do you use online videos in your teaching? Would you like to use them?
In the article Adult Learning through Online Instruction, David J. Rosen explores what you need to think about to make best use of online video instruction resources. He covers the following topics:
- Why is it important to use online instructional videos?
- My students don’t have access to online learning.
- How do students read those tiny mobile phone screens?
- How can I find good instructional videos suitable for adult learners?
- How to select good instructional videos for your students
- How to use adult basic skills instructional videos
- Can instructional videos be used without a teacher or tutor?
Included in the article are links to recommended resources. Click here to read the article.