What does your smartphone say about you?
Date posted: November 29, 2016
New research suggests that the smartphone you select can reveal something about your personality.
“A comparison of both Android and iPhone users revealed that iPhone users are more likely to be:
• More than twice as likely to be women
• More likely to see their phone as a status object
• More extraverted
• Less concerned about owning devices favoured by most people
In contrast, Android users were more likely to be:
• More honest
• More agreeable
• Less likely to break rules for personal gain
• Less interested in wealth and status”
Do you agree?