Making Good Presentations
Date posted: August 5, 2015
We’ve recently released two resources with information to support literacy outreach coordinators and literacy practitioners when they are making presentations.
Tips for a good presentation is a checklist of things to remember when planning a presentation to potential funders. It includes ideas for following up after your presentation.
Working with Rotary: a guide for literacy practitioners provides background information on Rotary Clubs and advice on making a presentation to Rotary. It includes a sample presentation.
There are also a number of books in the library with information on making presentations:
- 100 things every presenter needs to know about people
- Be the best bad presenter ever: break the rules, make mistakes, and win them over
- Presentation Zen: simple ideas on presentation design and delivery
- Resonate: present visual stories that transform audiences
- Show & tell: how everybody can make extraordinary presentations
Email email@example.com to borrow any or all of these titles.