I-LABS Library of Training Modules
Date posted: April 29, 2016
Are you looking for the latest information on the science of child development?
The Institute for Learning & Brain Sciences (I-LABS) at the University of Washington has developed a library of free online training modules, offering up to date information in an accessible format. Each of the ten modules takes 20 – 25 minutes to complete. The modules include:
• Introduction to I-LABS
• Why the First 2,000 Days Matter: A Look Inside the Brain
• The Importance of Early Interactions
• The Power of Learning through Imitation
• Understanding Emotions
• Language Development: Learning the Sounds of Language
• Development of Attachment
• Attachment in Practice
• Sharing Attention During Early Childhood
• Language Development: From Listening to Speaking
This service is available to Canadians. Click here to register for a free account.